BCHS Royal Singers to perform with Foreigner. | Arts & Culture
The Bleckley County High School Royal Singers will be a part of legendary rock band Foreigner's March 11 concert at the Macon City Auditorium. Thanks to winning the "Sing with Foreigner" contest sponsored by Macon radio station Q106, the choir will perform I want to know what love is along with the band during the show. Show time is 7 pm.
Upcoming Events near Bleckley-Dodge-Pulaski
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trash Making Money, Power
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Robins Federal Credit Union Blood Drive could saves over 95 lives
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.