Pair of BCHS baseball players sign to continue college career | Best Of
Two Royal baseball players signed letters Thursday afternoon, the third and fourth to do so this spring. Both were with East Georgia College. Shortstop Cal Young hit .333 with 22 RBI and an OBP of .426.
As a pitcher, Austin Williams went 3-1 in ten games. Williams gave up 48 hits, 32 walks, striking out 45 in 50 innings pitched. He had a 1.82 ERA. At the plate, Williams hit .293 with18 RBI and an on base percentage of .436.
Both join Bryant Trice, who signed with EGC in March.
Upcoming Events near Bleckley-Dodge-Pulaski
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trash Making Money, Power
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Robins Federal Credit Union Blood Drive could saves over 95 lives
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.