El Bohemio Mexican Restaurant opens in Eastman | Business
New Chamber member, El Bohemio Mexican Restaurant, recently celebrated its grand opening with a ribbon cutting ceremony. The new restaurant is located at 309 Oak Street (next to Pizza Hut), and is open Mon-Sat 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.; 5-10 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Pictured are owner Roger Yoder (center), members of El Bohemio’s staff, Chamber President Judy H. Madden, members of the Chamber Board of Directors and friends and family.
Upcoming Events near Bleckley-Dodge-Pulaski
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trash Making Money, Power
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Robins Federal Credit Union Blood Drive could saves over 95 lives
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.