Fire claims Eastman woman's life | Community Spirit
A Dodge County house fire claimed the life of an elderly woman this weekend.
Investigators are still trying to figure out what started the blaze in Eastman that killed 81-year-old Annie Mae Hodges, according to State Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner Ralph Hudgens,
It happened around 7 a.m. Sunday at the home on Faircloth Road.
Upcoming Events near Bleckley-Dodge-Pulaski
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trash Making Money, Power
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Robins Federal Credit Union Blood Drive could saves over 95 lives
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.