First-time Daisy Scout Has Big Goals for Cookie Sales | Community Spirit
One thing you can't say about Lauren Coley is that she's scared. The six-year old daughter of Chris and Carla Coley of Cochran is a first-year Daisy Scout and is selling Girl Scout cookies. Mom Carla says Lauren wants to sell 1,000 boxes so that she can attend a weekend honoring top sellers at Stone Mountain. Coley said Lauren had wanted to try selling via email.
To view a list of cookies for sale, click here.
Upcoming Events near Bleckley-Dodge-Pulaski
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.
- New Houston Co. Schools Opening
- UPDATE: Equipment outside of Perdue plant catches fire