"Cruzn 4 A Cure" Race Set for March 23 | Community Spirit
The Citizens Bank Of Cochran presents "Cruzn 4 A Cure" March 23. The motorcycle race starts at 9:05 am and ends back at the pank parking lot at 1 pm. Cost is $15 per motorcycle, $5 per rider. Registration is going on now through March 15 and will also be held the day of the race from 8-9 am. There will be a 50/50 raffle, door prizes, and lunch will be provided. For more information, call the bank at 478-934-6277 and ask for Lindsey Adams or email firstname.lastname@example.org All proceeds benefit the Bleckley Relay For Life.
Upcoming Events near Bleckley-Dodge-Pulaski
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- International City Optimist Club contributes $3240 to Abba House
- It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas….At The WRPD!
- Chamber honors Karla Smart, RN as Outstanding Employee for November
- Centerville Mall hours announced for Black Friday
- Chamber honors Total Computer Solutions as November Business of the Month