"Cruzn 4 A Cure" Race Set for March 23 | Community Spirit
The Citizens Bank Of Cochran presents "Cruzn 4 A Cure" March 23. The motorcycle race starts at 9:05 am and ends back at the pank parking lot at 1 pm. Cost is $15 per motorcycle, $5 per rider. Registration is going on now through March 15 and will also be held the day of the race from 8-9 am. There will be a 50/50 raffle, door prizes, and lunch will be provided. For more information, call the bank at 478-934-6277 and ask for Lindsey Adams or email firstname.lastname@example.org All proceeds benefit the Bleckley Relay For Life.
Upcoming Events near Bleckley-Dodge-Pulaski
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.
- New Houston Co. Schools Opening
- UPDATE: Equipment outside of Perdue plant catches fire