Raffle to Benefit Bleckley Woman in Need of Lung Transplant | Community Spirit
Nicole Rogers Little of Cochran has dealt with Cystic Fibrosis her entire life.
She is currently in need of a double lung transplant. A benefit raffle is on going with proceeds to go toward Little's medical expenses.
Tickets are $10 each. Prizes being raffled are as follows.
First: 14-ft Aluminum Boat and Trailer. Second: A Bait Caster Rod and Reel Combo. Third: A Zebco 33 Rod and Reel Combo. Fourth: A Rough Rider Skinning Knife with Sheath. Tickets can be purchased at Scott's BBQ or at Sawyer Enterprises located at 146 East Dykes Street. The drawing will be held at on March 17 at 6 pm at First Church of the Nazarene in Cochran. Winner need not be present.
Upcoming Events near Bleckley-Dodge-Pulaski
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trash Making Money, Power
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Robins Federal Credit Union Blood Drive could saves over 95 lives
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.