Dodge County Woman Jailed in Alleged Beating | Crime
A Dodge County woman remains in jail Wednesday after being charged with aggravated assault in connection with an alleged New Years beating.
Sheriff's Capt. Donald Helms said deputies arrested Taylor Maskill Tuesday night. Helms said investigators are trying to determine exactly what happened to Eric Adams, the alleged victim in the case.
Helms said investigators are getting conflicting stories from people who side with Adams and others who are siding with Maskill.
A spokeswoman for Doctor's Hospital in Augusta said Adams had been a patient and was discharged from the hospital on Tuesday.
Last March, Maskill was charged with kidnapping and interfering with custody. Helms said she was convicted on the charges and placed on probation.
Because a possible probation violation, Helms said Maskill is being held without bond on the alleged aggravated assault charge.
The investigation is continuing.
Upcoming Events near Bleckley-Dodge-Pulaski
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.
- New Houston Co. Schools Opening
- UPDATE: Equipment outside of Perdue plant catches fire