Bleckley Primary holds Father-Daughter dance | Events
On Saturday night, hundreds of little girls were truly the center of their dad's world as Bleckley Primary School held the Father-Daughter dance. Going on for six plus years, it was held at Bleckley County High School for the first time. The change in venue provided better parking and more space.
Members of Princesses with a Purpose were on hand in the commons area to pose for pictures and give out hugs. There was a refreshments table full of cookies and other sweets. Inside the lunchroom the girls ran, danced, giggled, and generally had a great time.
To read more and see more photos, click here.
Upcoming Events near Bleckley-Dodge-Pulaski
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Downtown Macon Second Street Corridor Project underway
- Iconic downtown Macon restaurant reopens Aug. 13
- Former 13WMAZ anchor files whistleblower lawsuit against Ga. National Guard
- Small Grease Fire at Fincher's Barbecue
- Macon hosted its first sponsorship by giving away backpacks loaded with school supplies.