Central Georgia Fights Flu Season | Health
It's an early flu season for Georgia, and possibly a severe one.
13WMAZ found out from one parent what she's doing to keep her child safe and well.
We also talked with a Macon pediatrician who says this flu season has kept him busy. Watch the video.
Upcoming Events near Bleckley-Dodge-Pulaski
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Downtown Macon Second Street Corridor Project underway
- Iconic downtown Macon restaurant reopens Aug. 13
- Former 13WMAZ anchor files whistleblower lawsuit against Ga. National Guard
- Small Grease Fire at Fincher's Barbecue
- Macon hosted its first sponsorship by giving away backpacks loaded with school supplies.