Royals lose baseball home opener | HS Sports
After falling down 4-0 to Jeff Davis at home Tuesday. BCHS scored three runs with two outs. Though leaving the bases loaded with one out in the fourth, two runs, the second on a two-out hit by Bryant Trice, gave the Royals a 5-4 lead..
The Yellow Jackets tied things on an RBI groundout in their half of the sixth. BC could not capitalize on a two on, one out opportunity in the home half. Jeff Davis got a sac fly in the seventh. Bleckley was retired in order to end the game and a 6-5 loss.
Austin Williams went 2 for 3. Landon Anderson was 2 for with 1 RBI. Caleb Slaughter went 2 for 4. JV play at 4 pm Friday when the Royals travel to Hawkinsville.
Upcoming Events near Bleckley-Dodge-Pulaski
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.
- New Houston Co. Schools Opening
- UPDATE: Equipment outside of Perdue plant catches fire