Royals Run Over Monitcello to Close Home Regular Season | HS Sports
BCHS had 415 yards, 368 rushing, as they pounded Monticello 55-13 Friday to close out the home regular season. Senior Derrick Farrow made it a memorable senior night by scoring four touchdowns and gaining a career high in yarrds, 175 on five carries. Fellow senior Ken Hughes had 68 yards and a pair of touchdowns.
He went for 68 yards on six carries. Jeremy Marshall had a 61-yard touchdown run.
Bleckley's defense held the Hurricanes to 132 total yards, 90 rushing.
Friday, the Royals will play at Northeast to determine second seed in the upcoming state playoffs. Kickoff is 7:30 pm at Thompson Stadium.
Upcoming Events near Bleckley-Dodge-Pulaski
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trash Making Money, Power
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Robins Federal Credit Union Blood Drive could saves over 95 lives
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.