Pedestrian Struck by Car Dies | News
A man walking along the side of the road died Friday evening in Dodge County.
Coroner Joe Smith says someone hit 39-year-old Scott Anthony Kindred who lived in Eastman.
Smith says it happened on Wilson-Woodard Road, and Kindred died instantly.
Smith says he's not sure if anyone will be charged in the case.
Upcoming Events near Bleckley-Dodge-Pulaski
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Downtown Macon Second Street Corridor Project underway
- Iconic downtown Macon restaurant reopens Aug. 13
- Former 13WMAZ anchor files whistleblower lawsuit against Ga. National Guard
- Small Grease Fire at Fincher's Barbecue
- Macon hosted its first sponsorship by giving away backpacks loaded with school supplies.